wtb gsr camber kit and valve cover

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Hey guys i am looking for some misc. parts for a 95 gsr. I need a camber kit and i need any b series valve cover. I want the oem black but any will do. Let me know. I have vouches on the site and i have money in hand for the parts if there are the right price. Thanks for your time and let me know. I am in the baltimore area. TIA guys.

i can get you a valve cover for $135 red doch vtec, for the GSR brand new never used.
my friend bought it and he never used it and he sold his hatch with a gsr and he still has the valve cover. let me know if you are interested. e-mail me at redcivichb92@comcast.net

Not to be a tight ass but 150 is a little steap for what i wanna spend. ANd i would like the have a gsr valve cover with the dohc vtec... sorry bro. B-to the ump!!1!!1!

no problem, this guy seems to have some steep prices on most of his shit, ya never know though it could be legit stuff.

Why don't ya try ebay?

I have seen valve covers but i trust people here and if at all possible i like to stay away from ebay... there is alot of shady sellers that have come my way.

I have 2 very clean all black(no scratches) GSR VC'c asking $65 shipped. LMK

matt

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 29 2004, 10:34 PM
no problem, this guy seems to have some steep prices on most of his shit, ya never know though it could be legit stuff.

Why don't ya try ebay?
[post=423886]Quoted post[/post]​

dont talk shit about my prices and by the way it is DOHC VTEC on it read descrpition poorasses cant afford my hott ass shit

Back