WTB: GSR Seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EG6Civic83

I am looking for a pair of leather GSR seats. I have 2 DAD racing seats I am looking to get rid of and will trade for straight up or will trade with cash to even things out.

I have a complete black leather interior out of a 95 GSR, but I'm looking to sell complete, not just 2 front seats.

Let me know if you are interested.

How much and are we talking panels and everythig or just seats? Definately interested. I need the seat rails and all that.

Last edited:
Complete interior, all panels, dash pad, seats, rails, carpet, console, nuts, bolts, screws, steering wheel w/airbag, etc, etc, etc...

Even headliner & sunroof if you're interested.

Parting out 95 GSR, so if you need anything, I've probably got it.

I don't need the panels and what not but I do need front and rear seats. Any way you might part with just the seats and rails as well as the rear? I would buy the interior complete from you but my EG Civic has brand new interior already... except for the seats.

Well... I don't need panels, dash or headliner but I do need front and rear seats. I really need the seats and will pay you for them this week if you will be willing to part with them without selling the panels, etc.

If you won't part with the seats without selling the whole interior then maybe we can work something out.

Any way you could send me a picture of those seats?

Also... whay header to you have for that GSR?

Last edited:
I have a complete black leather interior out of a 95 GSR, but I'm looking to sell complete, not just 2 front seats.

Let me know if you are interested.

If you do change your mind, i want your dash.

I'll be willing to separate as long as I get good offers. I hope to have all photos taken, and start a thread this weekend of all parts for sale.

I'm currently having problems with the photo gallery, so I'll try again later to post pics.

As for the dash, what do you want, just the pad, the airbag, any gauges or switches?

PM me with your zip code for shipping, and an offer for the parts you want, not including shipping costs, and I'll only charge you the cost of shipping & packaging.

The PM I sent you is a price for just the front seats. Since they are 95 I am wondering what condition they are in. I will be willing to give more for them if they are emaculate.

I have a set of 96 Black leather GSR front seats in great shape!

Back