WTB: GSR Shortblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Part: 94+ GSR Shortblock - ONLY
Condition: Complete*, meaning block, crank, mains, girlde, oil pan, windage tray, oil squirters, water neck, oil pump, front/main seals... etc.
Price: -$500 (or so, +/shipping if needed)

I do not need the head, rods or pistons, but EVERYTHING else. It must be in decent shape, minor honing is not a big deal, but if I have to have it sleeved and bored and shit, I dont want it.

Yahoo!: db1b20@yahoo

PM's or Email please...

Yo Bri hit up UDT he had one I am not too sure if he still does but I bought the GSR head off him a month ago send him a PM or something. Good Luck yo

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 11 2005, 04:24 PM
Yo Bri hit up UDT he had one I am not too sure if he still does but I bought the GSR head off him a month ago send him a PM or something. Good Luck yo
[post=538973]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks you slut. Ill do that. Ive seen a few on EBAY, one has a small crack at the bottom of one of the cylinders. Im debating on that one.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Aug 11 2005, 07:45 PM
I will give you a longblock ls for 500 shipped
[post=539038]Quoted post[/post]​

Is that a GSR... Didnt think so...

TTT - Only reply if you have a GSR Shortblock For Sale.

Originally posted by pheonixb16aguy+Aug 11 2005, 10:14 PM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 11 2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by drpenguin@Aug 11 2005, 07:45 PM
I will give you a longblock ls for 500 shipped
[post=539038]Quoted post[/post]​

Is that a GSR... Didnt think so...

TTT - Only reply if you have a GSR Shortblock For Sale.
[post=539077]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a ls if that helps
[post=539084]Quoted post[/post]​

Ill give you a $1 for it, shipped.

drpenguin
@Aug 11 2005, 10:33 PM
why dont you settle for what you can get instead of being a d*ck about it?
[post=539095]Quoted post[/post]​

Becuase its my money and my goals. So, I'll get what I want. And besides that, I plain and simply stated I wanted a GSR Shortblock, so why the hell would you offer an LS? Doesnt make sense to me.

Originally posted by drpenguin@Aug 13 2005, 05:08 PM
cause a engine is better then no engine.
[post=539686]Quoted post[/post]​

dude..He wants a GSR block...woah...why you keep buggin'....?
Good luck Bri...11

For that buy my LS engine...bahahah LOl...jk

Originally posted by Estorvito+Aug 13 2005, 04:13 PM-->
drpenguin
@Aug 13 2005, 05:08 PM
cause a engine is better then no engine.
[post=539686]Quoted post[/post]​

dude..He wants a GSR block...woah...why you keep buggin'....?
Good luck Bri...11

For that buy my LS engine...bahahah LOl...jk
[post=539689]Quoted post[/post]​

Finally, someone who understands. Man, thats hards. Thanks for proving your reading abilities, Estrovito... I guess it's hard for some to read what is in black and white.

And besides, drpenguin, Ive already got a B20 in my car, Its not like its engineless. SO I mean shit. Get off this fucking "buy what you can get" trip. I'll buy when it comes to me. If nobody has one now so be it. Ill get one.

Here are the engines which will not be considered:
90-93 B18A1
94-01 B18B1
88-00 B16A

Does this clear it up for you, drpenguin?

I have to GSR shortblocks, B17A1 and B18c1, the b17 has been rebuilt and the b18 is all stock with 97k on it. They are both really clean and fresh blocks. I saw you post a while ago but wasn't sure about how to ship a block so if you could let me know on what to do maybe we could work a deal. thanks

Originally posted by SpoonTuNed@Aug 13 2005, 08:50 PM
I have to GSR shortblocks, B17A1 and B18c1, the b17 has been rebuilt and the b18 is all stock with 97k on it. They are both really clean and fresh blocks. I saw you post a while ago but wasn't sure about how to ship a block so if you could let me know on what to do maybe we could work a deal. thanks
[post=539769]Quoted post[/post]​

What are you looking to spend? i have a 96 b18c1 block,,,,unassembled, bu complete, anbd still has great honing, and all bearings still in rods/mains to inspect for damage....can email pics...looking for the 750 i spent on it...shipped

spoontuned - uhm, how much... location?

bigjussin - $750 for a 96? thats disassembled... mmmm... i wont be able to use the bearings or gaskets... sooo... $750 is a tad steep. unless that includes shipping.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 13 2005, 07:07 PM

bigjussin - $750 for a 96? thats disassembled... mmmm... i wont be able to use the bearings or gaskets... sooo... $750 is a tad steep. unless that includes shipping.
[post=539779]Quoted post[/post]​

Im located in norhtern cal. $700.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 13 2005, 10:07 PM

thats including shipping...ups is tearing it up with shipping so i use fedex ground whenever possible, but it would be shipped either way, insured, etc..i know its on the high side, but its in great shape, and im just trying to get my money back...it was for a project that didnt get started...

Originally posted by bigjussin+Aug 14 2005, 08:35 PM-->
brian11to1
@Aug 13 2005, 10:07 PM

thats including shipping...ups is tearing it up with shipping so i use fedex ground whenever possible, but it would be shipped either way, insured, etc..i know its on the high side, but its in great shape, and im just trying to get my money back...it was for a project that didnt get started...
[post=540019]Quoted post[/post]​

I know how that is. I understand. Get some pictures of everything and email them to me @ brian1@hondaswap.net

Back