WTB: GSR Shortblock

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by brian11to1@Aug 22 2005, 01:50 AM
Well guess what. I think I found one. Its from a 95, Im getting 2 oil pumps, everything but the pistons/rods for $570 shipped. Which is fine with me, I've got new pistons/rods on the way anywho.

Thanks for everyone who bumped and viewed. Progress pics... a must
[post=543360]Quoted post[/post]​

You should buy mine.. I have a D16A6.. The rings are toast.. I'll throw in a GSR transmission bolt. and a Type R thermostat gasket..

:ph34r:

geez..you are driving a guy insane....A LS is completely different than a GSR motor...

i am in oregon and i have a OBD2 GSR shortblock completely assembled... has new timing belt and head gasket.has block gaurd already installed..... i was asking 550 for it...Ill take 500 and ill work with you on shipping...Why is it so hard to help a guy out than it is to fuck with him....

if you still need one hit me up man...thanks alot

Originally posted by civiconroids@Sep 18 2005, 10:13 PM
geez..you are driving a guy insane....A LS is completely different than a GSR motor...

i am in oregon and i have a OBD2 GSR shortblock completely assembled... has new timing belt and head gasket.has block gaurd already installed..... i was asking 550 for it...Ill take 500 and ill work with you on shipping...Why is it so hard to help a guy out than it is to fuck with him....

if you still need one hit me up man...thanks alot
[post=556437]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly. Im getting one from a local shop (or soon to be) for $410. so I dont need it.

Back