Wtb: H22 Motor Only

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rjespo11

Like it says. Anybody that has a good running h22 motor only that they wanted to get rid of, i am willing to buy it. I recently spun a rod bearing in my h22, and am looking for a replacment. Thanks again, Ryan. Dont need any accessories.

I have one, has an H2b kit on it currently, and the back grinded down for the midshaft, i don't think it will hinder putting it back to stock. where are you located?

12901 Plattsburgh, NY. I can pick the motor up if your not to far away for better convience obviously but depending on the price...shipping nots a problem. I need a motor asap in order for re-sale of the car back at school down in Florida when I finish the little project. BUT anyways lol how much we talkin...mileage would help...and was it the obd1 or 2...not that it matters cause i;m using my intake mani...thanks!

mileage i cannot say for sure but estimated b/t 60-80,000ish. obd1
500 picked up for the longblock should be good, read some of the stuff on it though in my h2b for sale thread so you have a better idea.
I think the casting of the block was 94. I'm in State College PA 16803.

The bottom end looked (closed deck) good when i replaced the gasket with a cheap one to investigate the loss of compression, theres an exhaust valve on cylinder 4 that stuck on it until it warmed up, its been gone since, but haven't checked the compression lately.

Back