1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB H22a

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by JuS JAi Bee, Feb 4, 2007.

1. JuS JAi Bee

JuS JAi Bee Honda Scene New Kiid

Looking For A H22a Please Anyone Let Me Know What You Got.... Someone Stole My Lude And Just Took My Motor And Tranny..... Pretty Mucj Did Me A Favor The Mounts, Axels, And Wire Harness Are All In The Trunk....

2. gxsr75002

gxsr75002 New Member

About an H22

I have an H22A in a 98 civic HB runs perfect. I can sell you everything that you need to swap yours out. I'll let everything go for: 3500.00 with GSR Front conversion disc brakes. When I mean everything, I mean everything. Motor mounts, ECU conversion harness, axles, radiator and fan needed for that swap. I MEAN EVERYTHING.

Reason I'm selling is b/c they stole from me the front clip(lights,bumper,HID's) b/c I had it converted to a 2000 SI Front, and they also stole the Exhaust system I had.

Car still runs great. If you want I can sell you the car with the complete swap w/RSX interior for $5000.00 let me know, ohhhhh this car also has the converted power windows.

MY EMAIL IS: GXSR75002@yahoo.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted