WTB: H23 head PRELUDE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im looking for a complete , somewhat low mileage clinder head from the the years 92-97. Must have a paypal account !! Let me know what cha got and post some pics, thanks ^_^

humm,...

Richmond VA huh,..well im in Burlington NC,which is within reasonable driving distance.I could probally meet you half way if need be.My lude is currently in the shop at the moment getting a H23A/H22A swap.It should be done in about a week or so.The price of the head,would really depend on the shape of it,to be honest with you the H23A is still in the car.The head is still on the motor as well.
They should have the motor out and the head off in a couple of days.I can let you know the shape of it then.I know I can tell you the mileage isn't exactley what you are looking for,Im allmost certain it has 101K miles on it.I do know thowe the motor has been taken care of thowe.I havent had the car running in allmost a year so the mileage may be a little less or a little more.I baught the car from a old man that was about 47,he had exceptional service records on the car.I do also know as far as the price,...something fair,I aint trying to scalp no one.Let me know if you are still interested,the mileage aint what you are looking for but from some one who has owned 3-4th gens and 2-5th gens.I can honestly say IMO the head is in exceptional shape.You can listen too it and easily tell.You can tell buy driving the car the previous owner didnt dawg it at all,its a very tight motor.

Ok thats kewl , another thing is can i get the intake with the head, Just let me know when the head is out , and pm me and well talk about prices. I am getting my car back soon , like the begining of the week now. So ill definately come and meet cha. No biggie on 101K miles. Just gonna get it rebuilt anyway.

sounds good too me,...

Yeah that sounds good too me.I dont think you getting the intake and etc would be a problem.I will not be needing either one of em.I have a H23A ecu as well.I dont know how you feel about it and all but would you just wanna get the whole motor,there for you know it hasnt been tinkered with or nothing.You would then have the liberty to strip off of it what ever you wanted.

Yeah Ill take the whole motor. If there is nothing wrong with the bottom end. What are you looking to get for the whole motor. Also you got the wirng harness for the engine, another was the car a 5sp or automatic. But Ill take it reguardless whether its auto-or-manual. just curious.

Back