WTB hatch shell

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tunedhonda-ata

im turbo bitch!!!!
lmk what anyone has ,, i just need shell with susp. needs windows but fenders and hood optional..

Last edited:
I have an EK, Lamborghini orange 20k miles. 2000, hatchback. It's a rolling car, with automatic and stock engine. The paint has not seen the light of day, it's flawless condition. It's got a buddy club lower kit, projector headlights.

I want $6500. It's in CT. You pick it up. title.

how much do you want to spend. my pal has an eg hatch that runs and preety clean in pa. im not sure on its price but its cheap. and if your intrested i have a wide body kit 4 one 2.

well i found one in the local trader here yesterday.. but how much is he wanting?

800.00. runs drives, little rust. but this might work out better cuz im thinkin bout buyin it. good luck man

yeah i will. im in the process of building my gsr powered 93 si. im gonna buy this one to fix up and put my wide body kit on then sell it for more money for my si. ill def post pics when its done and i try to paint it. later man.

Back