WTB: Hatch/Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Projekt Koncept

I'm looking for clean models of either of the cars stated below. They must be clean and in running condition. I'm looking to spend no more than 2k at the present time. I live in Kentucky, area code 40241. I'm not to sure about how far I'm williing to drive...c'mon there has to be some imoprts in the Kentuckiana area! <_<

'90 Civic Si Hatch 5Spd
'92 Acura Integra GS 5Spd

Help me out if you've got any offers.

Thanks

just wondering why it has to be either of those models.
I can see if you want the Si hatch, but why an integra GS, what's wrong with the RS, LS or very rare GSR.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Dec 9 2004, 07:16 PM
just wondering why it has to be either of those models.
I can see if you want the Si hatch, but why an integra GS, what's wrong with the RS, LS or very rare GSR.
[post=429638]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing is wrong with any of them, I prefer the GS over the LS or the RS. It has the most options without stepping up to GS-R.

one more question why those years? I can find you some real decent deals but not if you're real picky.

For the Hatch I'm partial to the '90 model :D As for the Teg, '92 offers the same b-series block, but with more power at increased rpm. There are also exterior and interior differences of both models that I'm somewaht biased on, which is why I chose the years that I did. Yup I'm picky ;)

Well you can get a 90-93 teg GS and just put a b18b1 head on it or port it or do a swap. I dunno, maybe the interior and exterior differences are a huge deal if it is you still have the option for the 93. It just opens up the possibilities of finding one easier.

After dealing with all 3 different b18a/b1's in obd0 and obd1, there isn't a huge noticeable difference between the 90-01's. The 92-93 is your best choice if your looking for that specific body style because it's obd1 and is the most potent out of the box for that chassis. They rate at 140 hp and i believe it's 121 TQ. 94+'s are rated at 142/127 and 90-91s are 130/121.

I have a 91 b18a1 in my red hatch now, only a mild p&p on the TB.

I'm putting a 94 b18b1 block with 91 p&p'ed head and intake mani, and 94 cam's in my white hatch.

89 Civic Hatch-90,000k W/95 D16z6-100,000k Si Tranny I/E Auto Meter Tach Sunpro Gauges All Si components New Timing belt 5speed $2200 IA
E-mail if interested jginter@hondaswap.com

i have a 92 teg 3dr...its an rs with a gs spoiler....i have several custom things done to it... read my recent listing on it.... its in southern mn. drop me an email for some pictures.

red 90 gs 260,000mi(still runs strong) even has the stock cel phone still in it.
and the only reason id take a 92 over a 90 is because of the armrest but i like the 90 tails better becasue they have the white up top and not the amber but thats all shit that you could buy and put on if they are that important

i have a 93 gs teg pretty clean with a b20z swap...it has header and intake on it with few things done to the intirior if interested hit me up i want to sell or trade for a crx

Back