WTB: header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joesefcivic

you heard it im looking for a dc sports 4-2-1 header for a b-series motor i am trying to collect as many parts for my motor before i put it in so that way i can make it a little esier on the installation process!

well if you got it and want to get ride of it pm me or email me at joe832002@yahoo.com

I have a jdm d-c 4-1 of your intrested. Its pretty much a jdm itr knock off but had it on my bro's gsr made nice gains.

i would go for that but then i would have notch the frame thats why i need 4-2-1

how much anyways i may know some one that wants it

Are you putting it in a crx or a 2nd gen teg?

i would be putting it in 4g civic but want clear already tried

but my friends got a 2g teg!

how much do you want for it?

Make an offer. But i wouldnt cut the crossmember that much, its not worth the saftey. Just my .02 But if hes set on getting it, ill sell it.

I have a ceremic dc 4-2-1. Where are you located? Had it for three years. No dents that I can remember. I went turbo so it does not have alot of miles maybe 6-8000. Make me an offer. I can un bolt it to make shipping cheaper. Make me an offer and I'll send you a picture to confirm. Email: integramic34@aol.com

Back