WA WTB headlamp switch for EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
I need the little arm thing that's on the left side of the steering wheel that you can rotate to turn on the headlights and running lights.

I need one from a 92-95 Civic dx, lx, ex, or si.

i'll see if i can find one at the junkyard.. if you dont need it by then i'm sure someone else will

Sweet man, that'd be awesome. Mine works terribly, I have to put it halfway between the running lights and the headlights to get the headlamps, interior lights and tails to work. I've been told it's an expensive part if you buy it new.

mine had the same problem.. car got stolen before i could fix it though.. i had boughten the new lever, but i sold it long ago.. i'll keep an eye out though

if you dont get that one i have one from a 94 ex. lmk if your interested

Hey Chaz, did you bid on it already? If not I'll sell the one from my old EG for seven bucks shipped. I doubt that it will cost that much to ship and realistically, I'd rather help you than just let the junkyard have it. In fact, that will probably take care of the shipping, leaving me enough for a pack of gum. haha Let me know if I can help you out.

Luis.. you should strip the car of any little thing you can before the junkyard takes it..

Luis.. you should strip the car of any little thing you can before the junkyard takes it..

I will probably do that and offer the parts to the members on here first. Most of the parts are being split between two other EG's, my brothers and my "secret" EG...haha...so I figure after I am done with that, let the stripping begin!

I will probably do that and offer the parts to the members on here first. Most of the parts are being split between two other EG's, my brothers and my "secret" EG...haha...so I figure after I am done with that, let the stripping begin!

I heard stripping and came running?

Anyway, Chad, if you don't end up getting Luis' or that one on eBay, a buddy of mine has an EG he's parting out. I'll check and see if that's still there.

Back