wtb hf manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im looking for an HF exhaust manifold for my HMT kit.... was wondering if anyone hand one laying around i can get? need it asap... if anyone knows of a someone i can get a adapter plate for a 2nd gen dsm adapter plate i could use that too!!!

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Aug 5 2005, 03:33 PM
im looking for an HF exhaust manifold for my HMT kit.... was wondering if anyone hand one laying around i can get? need it asap... if anyone knows of a someone i can get a adapter plate for a 2nd gen dsm adapter plate i could use that too!!!
[post=536294]Quoted post[/post]​

I have one. $25 plus shipping.

Email works the best :D

Originally posted by Sikocivic+Aug 5 2005, 08:16 PM-->
boost_fed_ef
@Aug 5 2005, 03:33 PM
[post=536294]Quoted post[/post]​

I have one. $25 plus shipping.

Email works the best :D
[post=536406]Quoted post[/post]​

pmd ill take it let me know shipping to 92808

sent payment via paypal... send the pictures to the included email address please... and a tracking number as soon as you get it sent out thanks very much

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Aug 6 2005, 10:51 PM
sent payment via paypal... send the pictures to the included email address please... and a tracking number as soon as you get it sent out thanks very much
[post=536777]Quoted post[/post]​

I sent the pics, got the money and will be shipping it on Monday.

Back