WTB: honda civic Vx o2 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

railguy

I am in need of a honda civic vx o2 sensor. I am pretty open to prices so just send me an e-mail, I dont check this sight very often so an e-mail would be the best way. Also, I am looking for the 7 pin (I think) one.
Thanx

Wideband on the VX?

Uhmmm, PLX-300 (i think that was it)

Check the random site for the sensor...probably $40-60, or go to autozone, pepboys, any other those little stores, they should have them.

Dude, trust me dont get an o2 sensor from some generic aftermarket store. Ya sure youll save a few bucks the first time, but trust me it will not last like an OEM Honda part. In less than a year after replacing my o2 sensor with an Auto Zone part, I was buying another one from Honda because the first one failed.

ok think of it this way....

$400 for the OEM honda one, which is replaced every 3 years, or 50 bucks for a Generic which you replace every year or so.

I'll take the cheaper route, since they perform the same.

Actually, the NTK O2 sensors have a faster response time than the Bosch sensors.... so they're easier to use and more precise on the dyno. The Bosch is probably fine for an OEM replacement though.

Well in this VX's case, OEM is all it needs, you can't mod a VX enough to need anything more.

I dunno, anyone who has some serious mods should have a wideband anyway.

I need a N1H1 sensor, I was told a vx would work. I cant use the bosch it will not work for my setup.
"works ONLY with a specific 5 wire NTK sensor (with a 7 pin plug). This sensor is available as a replacement part for a Honda (part # 36531-P07-003 - Honda Civic 1.5 3 Door, circa 1995, US, non-Californian model). "
Anyone parting out their crashed vx?

Back