WTB - HONDA CRX Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Krypton

I dont really care if its an 84-87 or an 88-91 but I'm looking for a Honda CRX Si doesnt matter if its bone stock or race ready I've just been looking for one for a while. I would prefer that the seller be an Ohio, but, I would be willing to make arrangements to pick up elsewhere. I would go into the hole big schpeal on why I want a CRX, but, that would just be ridiculous. Anyways, please show me what you got and a price. Thanks!

Quoted post[/post]]
I dont really care if its an 84-87 or an 88-91 but I'm looking for a Honda CRX Si doesnt matter if its bone stock or race ready I've just been looking for one for a while. I would prefer that the seller be an Ohio, but, I would be willing to make arrangements to pick up elsewhere. I would go into the hole big schpeal on why I want a CRX, but, that would just be ridiculous. Anyways, please show me what you got and a price. Thanks!

I have a 90 Crx Race Ready with a trailer to haul it on if you are interested. Depends on how much you are willing to spend.

Back