WTB Honda Del Sol - Been looking for months

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WildChild

Hello. I'm looking for a del sol shell. One with blown motor or no motor. or high milage. I've been looking for 3 mothns now. I live in doulasville, georgia. willing to pick up in near by states. email: evdeneale@hotmail.com

I Got a Del Sol For sale!!!!!

Whats up man? i live in Mcdonough Ga. and i happen to have a del sol for sale. It has the jdm d15b vtec swap and was painted ITR (Integra Type-R Championship white) about 2 months ago. The Interior is in very good condition and has new eg seats in it. It has a carbon fiber hood, 4-1 raceing header, intake , and exhaust. It is rinding on steelies at the moment but i had the plans to put red rota gt3's on it, but decided to sell it. the motor has around 70,000 miles on it and i have almost every paper work on it from oil changes to engine swap. Let me know a price if you want it i was looking for around 3500 possibly 4000 but im am willing to negotioate. let me know. if you need to get in touch with me this is my room-mates number give me a call and we can talk about it 478-731-6380 thanks , Frank

Back