WTB HONDAS,TOYOTAS,NISSANS CHEAP HAVE CASH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
Im looking too buy your car..

im looking for 92 and up hondas nissans or toyotas

i have cash im looking to spend 2000 and down for eash car depending on the car mileage and so on..im just posting this up so i dont have too keep looking for cars in the forums i can just go to this thread so if u have anything best thing to do is call mer 845-401-8559

Originally posted by chrism1829@Mar 15 2005, 04:00 PM
Im looking too buy your car..

im looking for 92 and up hondas nissans or toyotas

i have cash im looking to spend 2000
[post=473883]Quoted post[/post]​

Just out of my price range and year.

1998 Honda Civic coupe 5-speed, silver body, grey interior.. gauges,shifter,rims,,R1 wing,clarion head unit,clarion 24 disc cd... runs perfect.. new timing belt, trans oil.

Looking to get $3,800.00 asap.. buying a house in a few weeks.

:ph34r: I have the following for sale. Most are $3000 or less. Email me with what your interested in, I have pictures for some.

1989 CRX
1991 Civic DX
1992 Civic Hatch EX
1993 Civic Hatch SI
1992 Civic Coupe
1994 Accord LX
1989 Accord LX
1993 Accord

Email me at WAGUYEBAY@AOL.COM

im looking to make money with the cars im not looking to spend what i would sell the car for..im really only looking for wrecked with clean titles cars..or if the car is worth it and i can steal it i will buy i have been doing this for along time now with my partner we have a lot and a junkyard just sometimes it is hard to get cars around our area so i give the internet a try and see what there is on here..if anyone has anything forsale

Back