WTB - IACV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Looking for one for aorund $50, if you have one let me know ASAP, Thanks.

got two of them, one has long bolt pattern and the other has a short pattern....
if where talking about the valve on the back of the intake manifold....let me know if you want it...

its acually for me.

do you have ant pics. i have one for an integra ls, and it didnt work. heres some pics of the one that didnt work.

s407c3e241fbe2.jpg

s407c3e5cbe701.jpg

s407c3e705cc8e.jpg

and here our friend jason (AKA shortbusrebel07) throwing it down gangsta style.

s407c3dfaa1238.jpg

Dude, i've got 2 IACV that i got off ebay but they were the wrong ones.

Ill take pics in a sec and let me know which one is the right one.

EDIT: PICS

s407c5e579284d.jpg

s407c5e6f61a95.jpg

s407c5e7f704f6.jpg

Let me know which one is the one you want.

anyone have a garentee that theirs will work? like if it doesnt work, that i can sent it back and get my money back?

NoJoke, i know i can trust you on this. I think your one with the white conector will work (at least it looks the same).The stems on the bottom of mine are straight. Even though the electric connector on the black one looks closer to mine. Im confused.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Apr 13 2004, 09:04 PM
anyone have a garentee that theirs will work? like if it doesnt work, that i can sent it back and get my money back?

NoJoke, i know i can trust you on this. I think your one with the white conector will work (at least it looks the same).The stems on the bottom of mine are straight. Even though the electric connector on the black one looks closer to mine. Im confused.

HA HA ! dood if u want a guarantee, go buy a freaking NEW one from the DEALER c'mon this is ridiculous :nutkick:

Originally posted by SnailTrail+Apr 15 2004, 12:56 AM-->
ef9civicgen4
@Apr 13 2004, 09:04 PM

HA HA ! dood if u want a guarantee, go buy a freaking NEW one from the DEALER c'mon this is ridiculous :nutkick:

Why dont you shut the fuck up?

I have a guaranteed BYPASS Plug in & Go fix that will make you scream as loud as I did when I figured out, tested and solved the elusive IACV CEL mystery.

Guaranteed.....No bull.

Interested?????

Back