WTB: Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16RacerN2NR

Working Hard
VIP
I'm looking for 90-93 Integra. Either 2 Door or 4 Door, I don't care. Must be a 5 spd with A/C, the A/C doesn't need to work, I just need it to have the complete system so I can get it recharged or whatever it may need. Most of the interior needs to be intact so I don't want a gutted car unless you have the interior so I can put it back in. Body and paint doesn't need to be in great condition but I don't want a car that i'm going to have to spend $1000+ in body work on. I prefer a running car (that hasn't been swapped but let me know what it has, all entertain all offers) but a shell is perfectly fine with me. I prefer a clean title but salvage is fine with me as long as the frame isn't bent. PM me with what you guys got and give me full details: year, mileage, location, swapped or not, suspension mods (if any), ECT...

Also, i'd buy a 94+ Integra but it must be a 4 Door GSR. The only way i'd take a 2 door is if it is a GSR and it's a deal only a fool would pass up...

EDIT: I'm located in SoCal, so I'd rather pick up a car locally because shipping is expensive unless you can meet me halfway on the shipping cost:D

Last edited:
brian11to1 said:
The one I posted is in CT, sorry.
yeah he PM'd me about it but he's too damn far. Why are all the deals going on right now all on the east coast...this sucks:(

B16RacerN2NR said:
yeah he PM'd me about it but he's too damn far. Why are all the deals going on right now all on the east coast...this sucks:(

I just wish I could find some of the deals these people are... but, not a damn thing in the desert

pissedoffsol said:
that's cuz the east coast is where it's at y0 :p

No, it's because in cali, all the ricers think the avg honda is worth the same as a bimmer for some reason, and so sellers recognize that stupidity and try to get more for the car than it's worth. And cali is just more expensive. period.

As for cars for sale. I'd sell you mine, but I wouldn't want to give up my engine, and would just swap a standard b18a and pr4 transmission back in it if you were interested. It's a salvage though, and has 240k on the chassis. I wouldn't entertain offers less than 2k on it tho.
What you'd be getting if you bought it off me -
1991 Integra LS
243k on the clock, I believe
Energy suspension Hyperflex bushings - Entire set installed, minus shock bushings, but they would come with the car.
Indiglo Guages
Rota Grids, 16" mint w/BFG g-sport 205/45-zr16, 12k on the tires, prolly 75% wear left. No signs of irregular wear that would come with a bent frame.

Everything else seems good. As for what's in the car right now
B18a1 Engine - 20k on build as of now.
11.5:1 Custom CP pistons
Eagle endyn spec H-beam rods. - longer than std LS rods to improve revvability
micropolished crank
honda factory main bearings, ACL rod bearings
mild pnp done by yours truly.
RM valve job, RM L21 cam regrinds, adj. cam gears.
Stock IM and EM - major bottlenecks in the flow path at this time.
Stock exhaust - soon to have RMF exhaust.
AEM CAI. - K&N filter.
chipped/socketed pm6 with datalogging port - street tuned by me.
LM1-wideband
Moates Ostrich.
Tablet PC.

My price would go up considerably with all that stuff, but I am hoping to upgrade to a 92-93 gsr, so if you want all this or some of this, let me know. I'm not looking to get rid of it, as it is my daily driver, but all things go for the right price.

MikeBergy said:
No, it's because in cali, all the ricers think the avg honda is worth the same as a bimmer for some reason, and so sellers recognize that stupidity and try to get more for the car than it's worth. And cali is just more expensive. period.

As for cars for sale. I'd sell you mine, but I wouldn't want to give up my engine, and would just swap a standard b18a and pr4 transmission back in it if you were interested. It's a salvage though, and has 240k on the chassis. I wouldn't entertain offers less than 2k on it tho.
What you'd be getting if you bought it off me -
1991 Integra LS
243k on the clock, I believe
Energy suspension Hyperflex bushings - Entire set installed, minus shock bushings, but they would come with the car.
Indiglo Guages
Rota Grids, 16" mint w/BFG g-sport 205/45-zr16, 12k on the tires, prolly 75% wear left. No signs of irregular wear that would come with a bent frame.

Everything else seems good. As for what's in the car right now
B18a1 Engine - 20k on build as of now.
11.5:1 Custom CP pistons
Eagle endyn spec H-beam rods. - longer than std LS rods to improve revvability
micropolished crank
honda factory main bearings, ACL rod bearings
mild pnp done by yours truly.
RM valve job, RM L21 cam regrinds, adj. cam gears.
Stock IM and EM - major bottlenecks in the flow path at this time.
Stock exhaust - soon to have RMF exhaust.
AEM CAI. - K&N filter.
chipped/socketed pm6 with datalogging port - street tuned by me.
LM1-wideband
Moates Ostrich.
Tablet PC.

My price would go up considerably with all that stuff, but I am hoping to upgrade to a 92-93 gsr, so if you want all this or some of this, let me know. I'm not looking to get rid of it, as it is my daily driver, but all things go for the right price.

hmm...i'm checking a couple out that are a little more closer but if they fall through, i'll hit you up. I'm actually looking at a few 92-93 GSR's...woot!!!:D

Back