WTB: Interior panels for my Hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DaBones

Like it says I am looking to purchase some panels for my car, I don't need every panel for the inside. My panels are the darker honda panels 99-00 The panels I need are:

Taillight covers both sides,
Steering coulum cover,
The cover for the ECU down by the passengers feet and
the one for the Drivers side feet right in front of the door,
I also need for the back hatch area the speaker covers both sides
Honda makes a hatch cover I would like to find one of those and the peices I need to install it.
One other peice I am looking for is the climate controll center piece mine needs to be replaced and while I am asking for this other stuff, I figured I would mention it.

One other thingI need is the rear seat brackets, to hold the bottom of the backrest on both sides thise would be the pivot point to lay them down.

If any one has these pieces and they want to get rid of them, or you know of somebody who has them, I would be greatful if you would contact me through PM or on this post. I understand most people are not in to selling these out of a car that is a daily driver, but a wreaked car or a striped out car is my best bet. Any help would be great Thank you.

Seth Bowen

Back