WTB: ITR Block H4 HID.. have parts to trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allmugeneg6

Im looking for a ITR block.. must be in great condition lookin for under 20k miles..i have parts to trade. Car is going back to stock. Already have a ITR head with 16k now i just need a block. Also Interested in a H4 HID kit for my GF's civic.
If you have a block or HID's and u wanna trade something Email me at Allmugeneg6@yahoo.com Have 50+ references available and recent picture of all items. all items are off the car. Prefer to trade to get the block first. then all items will be placed on ebay to be sold. thanks

Items i have for trade.
Apexi SAFC, 1 minor scrath on mounting side
Fields Vtec Controller, perfect condtion
Apexi Vtec Controller, perfect condition
Tubo XS Front Mount, used under 1k
STR intake manifold 3 k
Mugen Header(slight dent doesnt affect performance)
Mugen FG 360 steering wheel with everything needed great condition
Love Fab Turbo Manifold t4 flange 3k on it
Civic Type R Camshafts 8k on them great condition
Hondata S200B with boost, Rom editor, datalogging, 3 step with P28
garret Turbo 72 AR 64 trim. T4 flange great condition no shaft play used 5k 11 passes on drag strip. Spools up quick with lovefab mani
Alpine cva 1005 indash tv with 12 disk changer.

I have pics available through email. dont really have time to upload all the pics. I havent put prices on these because i need to recieve a block first to make my car stock. after i can get a block the items will be posted for sale on ebay.

ughhh egay, thats a last resort. i only go there when nobody on honda-tech and here dont have the parts.

Back