NY WTB: JDM D15B Rods and Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am looking for JDM D15B rods and pistons from a 92-95 D15B.

In as good of condition as possible, I don't want junk, used is ok.

Let me know! Thanks.

what block do you have and what did it come from? pistons and rods are easy to come by but to be a good build (in my book at least) they have to be perfect. i have found out that some B18 blocks have different (slightly) bore sizes as well as stroke lengths-yet they are still 1.8 Liter engines. specifically the 1990 and 1995 integra B18A1 and B18B1 engines. another issue is your block condition....does it have low miles? evidence of poor maintenance history? has it been bored over? do you plan on having it bored over? (you should at this stage if its not already) or at least have a machine shop machine it for a rebuild. these are questions you should have answers for us to see and get you the right stuff. i have pistons and rods but if you want just any set i'll sell you some and hope i get you the right ones if you would like. or PM me and let me know what you have so i can get you quality stuff if youre still interested

I am just looking for pistons and rods for a JDM D15B 92-95 year range.

I've been building engines for 8 years, my block is fine, I need rods and pistons because mine are MIA. IF you have some please PM me.

Use D16 rods, they are the same. I have D15B piston/rods but haven't removed them and don't think it'll happen any time soon(been really busy lately).

used rods... i have $20 each i normally sell em to engine parts suppliers. pistons (standard size) are 165 with rings (new parts) and its the whole set. let me know if you want em

need d15b

I am also in need of a set of jdm d15b pistons and rings. Do you have a website or something I've tried to find them all over and have had no luck

FJT(on D-series.org) is parting out a JDM D15B IIRC. If you want new I believe Heeltoeautomotive may carry them.

Back