Wtb: Jdm Itr Tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I am looking for a JDM or USDM ITR tranny. Just the tranny only. I am swapping out my GSR tranny instead of installing the LSD and final drive. Willing to pay what it is worth. Pix and references are a must with this big of a transaction. Will also be selling the GSR tranny or trade plus cash for the ITR tranny. Please hit me up with some offers.

try contacting Brian Wong on AOL or AIM ..screen name SFguy329. He has plenty of references and is dependable. All his trannies are inspected also. How much are you looking for your tranny? mileage?

:withstupid: Brian's tranny's are all low mileaged, checked and the 4.78 FD i think he takes 1500, might be lower.. but around the 1500 range.

Thanks guys I tried to contact Brian. Was he the one that was selling the sweet 4dr Type R? My tranny has about 110k miles and is in perfect condition. I just want to upgrade to the LSD and final drive and don't want the down time. I will price the tranny depending on how much I pay for the new one. I have an idea on how much I am willing to pay and will try to stick to it. I am also interested in any Quaife equipped trannies or anything else cool.

Brian was trying to sell his GSR 4 dr with an ITR swap (still for sale). I do believe he was also trying to sell a CTR that is still in Hong Kong.. not 100% sure on that though.

Also.. the ITR tranny's have gsr 1-3 gears and ITR 4-5 and FD. If you can swap the FD and get a better than OEM Honda Type R LSD for under the price of an ITR tranny. I say go for it. I dont think, with the 4-5 gear change you will see much of any improvement.

600 shipped for the gsr tranny is my offer when the time comes.
let me know if you are interested.

Thanks for the advice. I was was reading the gear ratios vs mph Chet did and I figured that too. I haven't been able to get ahold of Brian so if anyone knows him please let him know I'm trying to reach him. My email is aaronoppelt@msn.com. I think I will go with the a ITR tranny just to save the down time and to have it all done from the factory. I have had some good experiences with aftermarket parts and some very bad ones. I never plan on having more than 220 whp so I think the stock LSD will hold up to that just fine. Pissdeoffsol that sounds like a great deal and that is exactly what I'm talking about. I saw a ITR tranny on H-T for $1000 here in Nor Cal but it's sold. If I can find another and sell mine to sol than I paid $400 for the LSD and better gear ratios. Good deal :D

Brian is a very busy person. If you are still trying to contact him. E-mail him at b18c_powered_si@hotmail.com or IM him on AIM at SFGuy329 and leave him a message. He works from 9-930pm westcoast time till around 3-4am. Just leave him a message with what you want and your e-mail/aim name and he'll get back to you.

dont know much about passwordjdm.com but they have some i think. not in stock i just checked but they normally have some.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 8 2003, 12:43 PM
Brian is a very busy person. If you are still trying to contact him. E-mail him at b18c_powered_si@hotmail.com or IM him on AIM at SFGuy329 and leave him a message. He works from 9-930pm westcoast time till around 3-4am. Just leave him a message with what you want and your e-mail/aim name and he'll get back to you.

sup i'm here. anyone can get a hold of me on aim or e-mail. b18c_powered_si@hotmail.com or tell chet/brian they will forward me the message. i talk to them regularly. :D

Back