1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb: Left-hand Engine Bracket

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by GSRCRXsi, Jan 20, 2003.

1. GSRCRXsi

GSRCRXsi Super Moderator Moderator VIP

ok guys i got my hasport mounts today and i want to install them but the left hand mount (drivers side) is different. hasport says i need a left hand engine bracket from a 90-93 integra. does anyone have any sites where i could buy one? or if anyone out there has one that they arent using i would greatly appreciate it. the part number is 11910-PR3-010. anyone help, please. thanks in advance.

2. pills_PMD

pills_PMD Super Moderator

i bought one from a honda dealership for like 40 bucks i think.

3. GSRCRXsi

now thats just a bracket right and not the whole mount? did u do an engine swap? did you use hasport mounts? cause i would like to use all 3 mounts. thanks.

4. GSRCRXsi

would anyone happen to have maybe the engine laying around with this bracket or does anyone have one of these, i need one. let me know if anyone has one or knows a place to get one fairly cheap.

5. nuc79

nuc79 Senior Member

If it's just the bracket you need that bolts to the block, I have one from a 90-93 integra XSi B16A. I'll sell it for $20 shipped. I put a first gen motor in a 93 Civic and replaced both the rubber mount and the engine bracket. Email or IM me if you're interested.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted