wtb ls block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've got 2 B18A1's that are bare at the moment. I also have all the internal for both. they are just disassembled. I was going to use them some of my projects, but I just have too many right now. shoot me an offer to my PM. I'm in So cal.

matt

Hybrid Ill take one of those blocks if the pirce isnt too steep. I paid 100 for a block and crank. So I dont think ill pay more than that for just a block. Shipped 64015

let me weigh it when I get home and shoot you a price shipped. I will let it go for cheap, I just need to cover my costs. you only looking for a bare block..right?

matt

Originally posted by brasilianstreet@Mar 17 2004, 05:02 PM
pm sent to you ,also whats bare mean really? like no internals?

you don't read very well...do you J/K. i will let you know about the blocks tonight when I get home.

matt

hey guys, I need 1 more day on the blocks. Something came up last night and I didn't have time to weigh them. Get you both prices tonight for sure.

matt

do the mileages really affect the block cus i need a good block cus i got new low compr. pistons and rods and im boosting my set up so i dont know cus it has alot of mile on it but let me know ,thankz for posting tho

i dont think miles will affect it. I say this becuase when you take it apart you'll need to get it honed. Do you want the block?

yes i had a talk with a friend of mine that owns a shop and does honeing and sleeving etc. on blocks and he said that it does not matter so how much will total cost be with the shipping? 33428

Back