WTB LS BLOCK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

WTB a complete b18a/b short block. Let me know what you guys got. I prefer someone local (CA) but if you want to ship let me know how much youre willign to let it go for.

only looking for a ls block actually, thanks anyways...BUMPIN IT UP!

I have 3 extra ls blocks, all A1's and am located in so cal (near magic mountain) I have all the internals for 2 of them but thay are all completely torn apart for inspection and rebuild. let me know if this might interest you. I have many parts I need to get rid of that are just laying around in my garage.

matt

how much are you asking for one of thoughs b18a blocks, also are you selling everything with the block like pistons, rods, crank, etc... How many miles are on it and what kind of condition is it in. and why do you have it torn apart, just to many miles, or did a piston crack or something?

I have purcahsed many engines for different builds I have done. both the blocks I refer to have around 80k on them. they are both in good condition and were complete when i have them. As far as why they were pulled apart...I'm anal. I pull everything off and go through it before I even consider dropping it in a car. I have the entire bottom end for both, just in pieces(due to inspection and the fact i haven't rebuilt them yet) let me know and I'll shoot you a price for whatever you want.

matt

I have a b18b short block for sale. It has oversized JDM Type R Pistons, Shot-peened and Magnafluxed LS Rods, and a Micropolished and Balanced Crank. I am willing to ship and I am sure I can get a pretty good deal on shipping. So if you are interested just hit me up with your zip code and I can get a shipping quote.

Pm me if you want mine. Complete, diz, wires, polished VC....I'm far but will let it go cheap.

Back