WTB LS BLOCK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
I just need a block to have sleeved. i would like it with all the parts still on it but lmk what you have. thanks

Got a complete short block... uhmm... not sure of the condtion, I know it doesnt have any spun bearings or broke rods... Ill talk to my buddy about a price.

Brian

He says he cant find em less than $150 (for shortblock), so he wont take less than that for it plus shipping of course... I'll try and talk him down.

Originally posted by Blanco+Apr 24 2005, 11:18 PM-->
Shipping'll be about $130 and $100 for the block? It still has the oil pan, crank, and three of the four pistons/rods, so I can those out and just send you the block and main caps for a lower price. I really just want the thing out of my garage so I can put my Z6 on the stand and start working on it, so feel free to make me an offer. :)
[post=491014]Quoted post[/post]​

check shipping again i dont think i would be that much. also take the pistons and rods out so its alittle cheaper.

brian11to1
@Apr 25 2005, 01:21 AM
Ours is a complete short block... are you interested?
[post=491056]Quoted post[/post]​

did you talk him down at all? and like i said you could keep the shit i dont need

Back