WTB: LS tranny mount, FS/ EX-swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

darwins_vtech

I am looking for the lower tranny mount that bolts to the front of the tranny and then to the bottom of frame of the car. I need it asap.

I also have a 93 ex swap. D16Z6 for sale. Comes with axels, ecu. I think it only needs a wiring harness and fuel injectors, which can come from your stock motor. Make an offer. I am located in southern Wisconsin and it would have to be picked up. It is loaded on a pallet right now. the motor runs fine with I think it had 129,xxx. and the tranny is as smooth as can be. Let me know.

Darin

if you have the one off that d seires motor it will work only 2 out of the 3 bolts line up. if you get some urethane and make your mounts solid all you need is the 3 main mounts.

hey bro!! im interrested in yo complete swap...
.......but r u sho thatz all that missing?
.......n duz it stil run good?
.......can u get a quote for shipping?
........how much?

is anyone have the lower tranny mount. I need to get one ASAP!! please e-mail me for a sure contact. THe motor is still for sale. I will sell to pickup anytime. but I won't ship it out until spring. TO damn cold for me to deal with that shit w/ going outside. Make a offer.

Darin

anyone have the mount. I am still looking, let me know, e-mail to make a contact

Darin

Back