Wtb M2b4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1of9

I'm looking for a good condition, no grind M2B4 transmission ... does anyone know anyone that has one for sale? i'm interested... email me at friday51386@hotmail.com with information and price! Thanks!

ill post specifics since i guess the mods dont like that i posted a honda-tech link in your posting. ah well screw em.... here ya go.

OK SO I AM GUAGING INTEREST FOR MY TRANNY.thinking of h2b.
it is from a 93 model, it is a M2B4 LSD Transmission
i have used synchromesh in the transmission since i got it, since i have had it i have only put 10k miles on the trans.... the trans does not grind, does not pop out.
along with the trans i will throw in the following:
i have a resurfaced clutchmasters flywheel,
centerforce clutch,
centerforce throwout bearing,
and a brand new ( 0000miles ) dual friction disc,
the jackshaft,
both axles from raxles (recently rebuilt with new joints and new boots)
complete h22a into civic hasport mount kit
place racing shift linkage "bowl" w/ the linkage of course (that is discontinued, since i guess they closed down shop)
starter
with that being all that i can think of, throw me some offers. i have put this in the southeast section b/c i would rather sell locally than to ship. but i will take offers to ship as well, just know i will charge to package all these items and get them to a shipping facility.

to also add, the trans bell housing has about a 6inch by 1 1/2 inch chunk taken out of it, it was this way when i bought it and has not affected clutch operation what so ever.

ill post specifics since i guess the mods dont like that i posted a honda-tech link in your posting. ah well screw em.... here ya go.

OK SO I AM GUAGING INTEREST FOR MY TRANNY.thinking of h2b.
it is from a 93 model, it is a M2B4 LSD Transmission
i have used synchromesh in the transmission since i got it, since i have had it i have only put 10k miles on the trans.... the trans does not grind, does not pop out.
along with the trans i will throw in the following:
i have a resurfaced clutchmasters flywheel,
centerforce clutch,
centerforce throwout bearing,
and a brand new ( 0000miles ) dual friction disc,
the jackshaft,
both axles from raxles (recently rebuilt with new joints and new boots)
complete h22a into civic hasport mount kit
place racing shift linkage "bowl" w/ the linkage of course (that is discontinued, since i guess they closed down shop)
starter
with that being all that i can think of, throw me some offers. i have put this in the southeast section b/c i would rather sell locally than to ship. but i will take offers to ship as well, just know i will charge to package all these items and get them to a shipping facility.

to also add, the trans bell housing has about a 6inch by 1 1/2 inch chunk taken out of it, it was this way when i bought it and has not affected clutch operation what so ever.

Do you have any pics of the tranny? I only need the M2B4 tranny, Thanks!

Back