WTB massive amounts of 5th gen hatch parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

anyone got quarter panels, fenders a radiator or fan for a 92-95 hatch- I need it all- help me out boys

I got a 92 civic radiator if you need it, it does have bent fins but works fine.

I don't think you can get rear quater panels, they have to be repaired.

I know there was someone selling both fenders on here like a week ago, check the threads.

word- what do ya want for the radiator- and yeah you actually can get quarter panels- i found them on a website, but they're real expensive and i was hoping maybe someone had some laying around that they could part with cheap- where are you located at bro and what do ya want for it, cause i GOTTA HAVE IT

Look on ebay for the fenders, you could probly find z3 fenders for cheap, cheaper than what it sounds like you found them for.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 25 2003, 04:55 AM
and yeah you actually can get quarter panels- i found them on a website, but they're real expensive

Actually, no you can't. Have you looked at your car? It's called a unibody. In order to replace the rear qaurters you have to cut them out, and reweld the new ones (cut from another car) in place.

well i dunno bro- i can send you the url of the website that has the quarter panels for sale- I know that they are welded on and that I'm going to have to drill out a shit load of spots welds and reweld the new ones on-

I sold a set of CRX rear 1/4's. Its not that big of a deal to find replacement rear quarter panels. They sell fiberglass replacements for the CRX because of how badly rusted most are

If you take the time to look around you will see that the fenders and the quarter panels are different part numbers. Unless you can think of anywhere else there is a quarter panel on the car besides the rear, you're wrong.

u can get replacement quarters.. but they are fairly expensive.. prolly 300 an sumthin per side.. how do u think they fix ones that are wrecked real bad.. any part of a unibody can be replaced.. its not like its one solid peice of medal.. its a bunch of parts welded into one..

anyways..

i have a driver side quarter from a 92 si.. it has very small surface rust on it.. but from what you are saying this should be an easier fix for you.. i want $100 for it and im located in cincinnati, oh.. let me know..

Back