WTB May '04 Issue of SCC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MaaseyRacer

I am looking for the May 2004 copy of Sport Compact Car magazine. It must be fairly clean (no shit/ seman stains), so dig through the stack of magazines next to the toilet and let me know if you have it. Oh and for those of you who are going to say call Primedia up, and get it through them, I cannot I have tried. Here is what the cover looks like:
http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/toc/0405scc_toc/
Let me know if you have it. My e-mail is cleveland_s@hotkarl.org (yes that is my real e-mail). You can also PM me on this site, or AIM me: MaaseyRacer.
Thanks,

We think my roommates car might be in it, but we are not sure. I had it, but I threw it out as I read it, and it was kinda a shitty issue. Oh well, I would like to get another copy of it now.

I had one at one point in time...If I still have it, it's at my parent's house, and I won't be heading that way until wednesday...

I'll let you know though

got it for sure....what do u want to know if is in it cause ill skim it for u first to see if its really in it.....

Well that is what we are wondering, we want to study the pictures of the car, and see if the car in it, is really the car my roommate bought. What shape is the magazine in? And how much shipped to 93933?

I got it for sure. I have eveyone for like the past 3 years. I dont want to sell it but ill look and let you know if his car is in it.

Anyone want to part with their copy of May '04 SCC? Come on some one has to have this thing lying on their coffee table, or in a box next to their toilet.

I actually just threw all my old issues away on Monday, I would've given it to ya. :(

Anyways, free bump

i got it somewhere... i'll look around when i get home

:lol:

make offer y0

Attachments

• DSC01199.JPG
    DSC01199.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 130
Yeah I do B, sorry I have not been online much because of finals, and what not. I wrote something stupid like 73 pages in 4 days. I will give ya 10 bucks for it to be shipped to Ca.?

Back