WTB missing link ml001

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Let me know if you got one price with shipping to 08205. The sooner the better if this fixes my problem I might just keep my hatch.

dude, you need to toss the fmu/missing link nonsense and get crome on your ecu and get it tuned.

Well if your buying ill take the AEM EMS with some dyno time. I know this is not the ideal way to do it. Im just sick of the ecu going into limp mode in the higher gears. Im not even 100% sure this will fix it. But for the price and the time being it will have to do. Its running 8lbs and thats it till I can do things the right way. Im not trying to get this and crank it up. Im torn about even keeping the car right now thats why its listed under the for sale section. Anyway it all comes to money, Im already in deep shit with my wife for buying the car I start dropping more right now I might need to find a new place to live.

you can get a chipped ecu for 75 bucks and a basemap for about the same price. Hello, you're close to xenocron. go for a visit.

I looked into them already. There about two hours from here. I pass them on the way to see my family in NY. If I keep it I was going to go that route. For right now if I can get it to boost right Ill be content.

taking your advice I looked at their site again. For 75 they chip it and include two basemaps. I was looking at buying a second ecu so I am going to go that way. Thanks for the advice B and you can close this post.

Back