WTB: Mugen CRX Kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CivicRacingGirl7

I'm looking for the Mugen kit that is similar to the Wings West RS body kit for the CRX.

Anyone know where to find one?

didn't see any on ebay, and i'd be hesitant about buying a kit off ebay regardless...

i know the kit's hard to find, but i'm determined... lol

expect rape on a true mugen kit. They actually increase downforce, and are windtunnel tested from what I hear/have read.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 14 2003, 02:26 PM
expect rape on a true mugen kit. They actually increase downforce, and are windtunnel tested from what I hear/have read.

i know it will be costly as well... just more interested in finding a place or individual that is selling one first :(

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 14 2003, 09:15 PM
Just out of curiosity, are you building a show car? I've noticed a lot of show people go out of their way to get the rare JDM stuff at pretty much whatever price they can find it for. Good luck on finding it. :)

yeah, it will be a show car... with some power...

i have the REAL mugen kit, freakin tryin to jdm costs an arm and leg, i sold the front, due to it being damaged and some guy wanted it, i have my rear left, but i think im gonna keep it, GL on finding a true mugen kit, and u meant WINGSWEST copied mugen, not the other way around lol, i know aerotrends and importfan.com have mugen rip offs.

Originally posted by jdmcrx89@Jul 18 2003, 08:03 AM
i have the REAL mugen kit, freakin tryin to jdm costs an arm and leg, i sold the front, due to it being damaged and some guy wanted it, i have my rear left, but i think im gonna keep it, GL on finding a true mugen kit, and u meant WINGSWEST copied mugen, not the other way around lol, i know aerotrends and importfan.com have mugen rip offs.

yes, i know wings west copied the mugen kit...

where did you get your kit from originally?

I have Wings West kits for sale. 520+shipping I have plenty of vouch threads. Even mods on this board will vouch for me
Draven

I know that the only registered Mugen Dealer in the United States is KING MOTORSPORTS. out of sullivan, Wisconsin. (I live 1/2 hour away from there) They should be able to get it for the right $$$$$. e-mail me if you have questions.

Darin

Originally posted by Goldenboy@Jul 20 2003, 06:25 PM
I have Wings West kits for sale. 520+shipping I have plenty of vouch threads. Even mods on this board will vouch for me
Draven

I have the Wings West RS Kit at the moment.

Back