wtb nice black leather racing seats.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DVJr84

H22A4drCivic
I want to buy some good quality black leather dual front racing seats. I wanna redo my interier and match the leather from the seats on the carpet of the door panels and backs seats. And black carpet. already molded for you car for like 150 bucks on ebay.

fo sho, but he's going ghetto fabulous....

do you really think anything quality leather is going to cost $150? especially something you want to save your life in a car accident. doubtful. save your money and get real racing seats. leather FTL.

I meant the black carpet already cut out on ebay was for about 150. yeah my friend had some nice leather ones but i decided im not going with leather because of the heat and im not running my a/c and im thinking of taking off my power steering. Anyways Leather would be carzy. Anybody have any grey and black racing seats?

my GF has leather in her GSR.. yea, its nice sometimes.. but in the winter her seats are freezing cold and in the summer, they're blistering hot.. exactly why i changed my mind on GSR leathers

well im tryin to buy some nice seats and it seems like you guys don't have shit to sell so why waste your time. Im tryin to get shit done to my car not have a keyboard battle.

why would you take out your a/c? and if you are trying to buy something, post in the wanted adds.

Back