WTB; Nice Daily driver for 5-6k in NJ/NY/PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
92+ only cars please. The newer the better and of course lower mileage is nice.

Interested in 92+ Hatches/coupes with a lot of work, dc2 gsr, 97+ Subara Impreza 2.5rs, various other cars.

Must have a CLEAN TITLE, NO RUST, and NO MAJOR MECHANICAL OR COSMETIC DAMAGE. Also must get good/decent (20+mpg) gas mileage, so no trucks or mustangs(insurance + gas prices = no no) and what not. Must be in good running order.

Its going to be a daily driver, so power everything would be nice along with a sunroof. Don't want a completely stripped down car thats going to be noisey as hell on the highway.

A new/upgraded suspension and bolt on mods is nice for any car.

If its a honda, then it must either have a swap to a B series WITH PAPERS or a swap/rebuilt D series with turbo kit along with other work.

If you have something that you think would be of interest post it up, or IM me through honda-tech.

I live in Northern Jersey, 45 minutes out of NYC. Sussex county to be exact. Willing to travel about an hour.

Are you serious? Honestly... You are asking alot for only 6000. Swap with papers and alot of work, power everything, a sunroof, rust-free, upgraded suspension and bolt ons? Yeah right good luck on that.

Christ dude... beggers can't be choosers... you've narrowed it down to probably about 2 cars.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 26 2004, 05:17 PM
duuuuuuuuuude free your mind
[post=394937]Quoted post[/post]​

I've narrowed it down to two cars?

No... no deals have come through and no one is selling anything.

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Sep 26 2004, 04:30 PM
Are you serious? Honestly... You are asking alot for only 6000. Swap with papers and alot of work, power everything, a sunroof, rust-free, upgraded suspension and bolt ons? Yeah right good luck on that.
[post=394924]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you kidding me? For 6000 thats easy. Thats a gsr hatch with power everything right there. a b16 hatch? easy 4-5k.

What is the difference between a swap with papers and a regular swap, in regards to price? I'm just asking for written documentation that the engine was bought and not stolen, has nothing to do with price...open your eyes. Upgraded suspension? Sure some kyb agx's or tokico illuminos for 300-350, either stock sway bars or an itr bar, etc., etc. Figure about 3k for a hatch that has 100-120k on it, thats stock. That gives atleast 2-3k worth of work on the car and of course you're not going to get all the money you put into it back.

Yes, theres dozens, even hundreds of cars on honda tech going for those prices...those are typical prices. Problem is finding cars in the tristate area. Urbanracer.com has cars going for these prices all the time as well, its just hard to find something I like and doesnt seem like its shady/stolen/ghetto engineered. You find someone to buy an unfinanced car for 10k...most people dont have 10k cash laying around, or even 8k...not the kind of people that buy hondas for the most part.

Originally posted by trigun7469@Oct 16 2004, 06:29 PM
check my sig
[post=403513]Quoted post[/post]​

Guys I'm from Jersey not Ohio or SoCal, sorry.

and i'm looking for a daily driver.

Back