WTB: no frills wheels and tires for old Civic (4x100?)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dsmithlib

I have a 1998 Civic that will be basic transportation for my son. I am looking for a set of 4 stud (4x100?) wheels, tires and covers if you have them for this Civic LX. Preferably 14" but, I believe the 13" will work.

I am located in NW suburbs of Chicago and drive to Toledo routinely. Any location along the way works for me. I am also headed by road to Indianapolis today (5/6).

Use the email option if you are nearby and have some wheels and tires.

Thanks.......
Dave

look on your local craigslist... im sure it cant be too hard to find some 14 or 15 inch 4x100 wheels. the oem steel wheels usually sell for very cheap, just depending on the tires that are on them.

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/fs-2000-civic-si-stocke-wheels-dfw-516913/

These are 15" but guaranteed to fit and look lovely

set of tires, $250 from Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels or discount tires (195/50r15)

I would highly recommend Yokohamas or Dunlops for reasonably prices excellent Japanese tires
ho no..me felling that ..$250 is so costly ..we can get that Wheels And Tires in cheaper rate than this
..just try some other place to buy....////

Back