WTB obd1 ecu integras ls 5speed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
I am looking for a obd1 ecu for an Integra ls 5speed NON VTEC if you have one let me know. Thanks.

I can try and get you one i will look around tomorrow for one. What do you have to spend?

Not too sure I have never bought a ECU before. Which ones would you reccomend me to use feardagreencivic?

Originally posted by FearDaGreenCivic@Oct 1 2004, 01:54 PM
what year car is it going into? The only obd 1 non vtec ecus are the p74 and the p75.
[post=397231]Quoted post[/post]​

2001 Acura Integra GS non vtec. Thank you for your help.

Wrong place to start. And besides i may be able to get you one right now, for however much let me call real quick fool.

Well heres the deal My good friend gilbert just blew his Ls, this guys one of the reasons i wanted an integra so bad i really enjoyed his. Any ways he gave me a call asking for GSR swap prices and is now bent on geting a GSR swap.

His Ls was basicly stock I/H/E but the head has a P&P job on it and i think maybe milled like .30 or something. Either way im gonna hit him up for the ECU and as for the head i was gonna se if you wanted to throw him an offer. He was asking if i new any one who wanted to buy it, right away i thought of you jonathan so........

At the very least i think we will get the ECU from him, but the head is up to you. I think it would be cool with your valve train and cams in that head but you would then need to get it all uninstalled and reinstalled. so thats kinda of a Bitch but may be something you want to consider. I know he not trying to let it go for pennys but hes also really wanting to sell it for anything at the same time so.....

One more thing jonathan, his Ls valve cover and intake mani look awsome, i guess when the ehad was off befor he spent like a month polishing both along with grinding away all the crap edges on the intake, theey both look fuckin tight and im sure it took a while to do, he said like hours and hours threw out the month but i dont know whats envovled, either way the valve cover and intake look bad ass, stock but bad ass. Im sure for the right price he would pull them off the head and sell. Im not trying to push any of this stuff on you seeing as how hes a good friend, but like i siad the cover and intake look pretty cool. We should be able to get the ECU from him for a fair price reguardless of the head stuff i was talking about, i just figured its food for thought. Also i know where the cars been, not that ECU's or intakes and valve covers go bad over time just that i do know where the cars been annd any of the stuff i just talked about should be in perfect shap, seeing as how hes not gonna screw me.

Jeff - I am down with getting the ECU just let me know as far as the head goes that sounds good as well but it may have to wait until the next paycheck I will get the ECU now I have the money for that but not the head but I am very interested.
As far as the valve cover and intake manifold I am going to go with a Skunk2 intake manifold soon and my valve cover is fine I am not too worried about that I am more about internals than looks. Please let him know I am interested in the ECU and the head. I can probably get the head in 2 weeks (next payday).
Let me know what goes down if you want you can call me you have my number I am at work but it is all good.

Well if you get the head im thinking hes gonna let go of the valve cover and intake mani so it would only be a +. As i said no pressure i just know the head is what it is and hes not bullshiting. Hes been my buddie for about 10 years now. I just figured i would make you aware there are a few parts he has you might be interested in. Im sure he does not want to much for the head but we will see. When your ready i can either middle man it for you or let you talk to him personly, as far as the ecu gos i will just try and get him the money and you the ECU what ever happens, happens, you maye go to him if you want it or me or how ever it works out, seeing as how his cars blown and i have no license.

I have been callin all day to ask him how much he would sell the ecu for but he has not been home. I will let you know ASAP

Let me know I will not be around a computer until Monday so if it can happen this weekend just call my cell phone and I will drive out there otherwise I will talk to you on Hondaswap on Monday. Thanks Jeff.

Back