WTB - OEM b16a sir2/b16a3 fuel rail/injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
mine is leaking, and rather than dealing with the o-rings and shit, i might as well just pick up a known-working combo.

if you pulled your rail out with the injectors to go aftermarket, and have a b16a sir2 or b16a3 setup, i want it.

no, i don't want your ls or gsr setups. the rails are different.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 30 2004, 11:21 PM
anyone?
[post=439419]Quoted post[/post]​

let me look for a new fuel rail this weekend and the stock one I got is yours. it is off a b16a3

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 30 2004, 09:21 PM
anyone?
[post=439419]Quoted post[/post]​

i have as et of 270 rc injectors fro a b16 if someone wants to buy them and give there old ones to ya. all i really want is a blow off valve for them. joe

he said RC 270's.

but i don't want that. i want a stock rail/injector combo.

ripper- let me know

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 2 2005, 01:53 AM
he said RC 270's.

but i don't want that. i want a stock rail/injector combo.

ripper- let me know
[post=440040]Quoted post[/post]​

I am ordering a aem rail on weds. so my setup is all yours

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 5 2005, 08:19 AM
you're replacing the injectors too?

i want both together. its the seals that i need.
[post=441352]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, I have venom injectors that i am going to use, so it will be the hole assy. do you need the stock fuel reg. also?

I ordered my new rail today and as soon as it gets here, I hit you up for my stock rail and injectors. :thumbsup:

i dont need the fpr, but if its on there and you're lazy like me i'll throw in a coupel bucks for it. lol 1 piece owns :)

So my new Rail came in early today :thumbsup: so I will take out my stock set up on saturday and have it ready to ship on monday.

you know that new seals cost all of 1.45 right? and that is from the dealer.. i got new ones today and cost me atotal of $6.34

Originally posted by CRseX84@Jan 7 2005, 06:16 PM
you know that new seals cost all of 1.45 right? and that is from the dealer.. i got new ones today and cost me atotal of $6.34
[post=442749]Quoted post[/post]​

what seal are you talking about, the seals that go into the rail? cause if so the rail came with new ones, if not let me know what seals and part numbers so I can get them from honda.

i know they are cheap-

but you should see the stack of o-rings i have here because the dealer is fucking retarded and they can't return special order items. they want a year/make/model/part number.

i want the green o-ring off the injector

they look at me like im on crack.

lol

send me a pm, or paypal bill me- brian@hondaswap.com
we never even talked how much. lol

16472-P10-A10 is the part # from Honda for the seal that goes into the fuel rail
and the little O ring that goes on the end of the injector, ill get u that # on monday when i pick up my set.

i hate waiting for them, if i didn't have to wait I would probably go to the dealer for more parts. I onbly go there for gaskets and when they don't have them I try on of the other places then and only if the place I went doesn't carry the thing and can't get it do I go back to the dealer, because places like strauss can get the shit in like 2 hours or the next day around me.

I never had a a problem with the Honda Dealers, the people that work there are just so lazy and half don't know what the hell you are talking about, then they don't like to have to print the paper out and let you pick out the number you need. Either way I wouldn't special order parts from a local dealer, I would go to hondaautomotiveparts.com, since it's the same thing, cheaper and I'm going to have to wait anyway.

Originally posted by CRseX84@Jan 8 2005, 09:49 AM
16472-P10-A10 is the part # from Honda for the seal that goes into the fuel rail
and the little O ring that goes on the end of the injector, ill get u that # on monday when i pick up my set.
[post=442957]Quoted post[/post]​

well the seals i think your talking about are the black rubber seal on the injectors and the green o-rings. and I have both of them. the rail came with new green o-rings and the black seals came with my injectors. so I will find out later today when it warms up if I run into any problems.

Back