WTB: oem honda lugs for civics with hub caps

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i need all 16 lugs with the washers so i can put my oem hubbies on :D

Hit up the Honda dealership, they always have them in stock and they are cheap. I think I got them for $1.10/each.

OR Try Here

But you'll save money going to a Honda dealership.

1.10? thats cheap, sounds too cheap from the dealer in which the little map seneor screw costs 5.14

well i guess u never stopped and ask for them before because there 6 dollars a pop for em. and on majestic honda there 64 dollars a set. a set is 16 lugs. there the lugs that come extra space for hubbies an a rubber like washer to hold the hubbies on. there not a 1.10

Yeah, I'm positive they were that cheap, they could have been $1.25, but no more than that.

Sometimes Honda has these deals, not sure how they fluxuate but they do. I got a set of main bearing for my motor for $65 from honda because they had so much ordered from some warehouse they had them cheap. Its always unadvertised.

Also, one time I was quoted a headgasket price of $60, then i went to pick it up and they quoted me $85, i said that was higher than they quoted me and then he said, "oh ok, sorry, its $26". I was like yeah, thats more like it. :p

But on the lugnuts, just call Honda and check a price. And I like how people call people liars, even though I really did buy all 16 lugnuts for no more than $20 from a honda dealership.

they are 6 fucking dollars he printed the fuck part break down sheet that list prices and no they dont have them in stock. omg call your local honda better yet stop in and have them print out the sheet and make sure u look up the right lug there the hub cap locking lug for christ sake honda automotive parts said 64 dollars and there always cheaper then honda

I have the god damn things for 13 dollars shipped...all 16 with the locking ring. Jesus Christ! Paypal me this cash so I can ship the shit and be done with it, your happy, theyre happy, and I will be happy once I see this thread dissapear lol.
-Steve

Back