wtb or commandeer d series 5 spd tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wildbillhatchbac

the OG
VIP
I need a 92-95 d series transmission in any condition, will pay for a good tranny but will take a high milage one with the usual bad bearing for free :)

help me out if youre in the ct 06062 area. will pick up no charge lol

got one in central OH if you're interested. I can find out how much shipping will be, and I know I have a box cause I have a B series tranny sitting in the box right now in my living room! Good with no grinds. PM me if you're interested.

Another project in the making?

Pops up just often enough to make people wonder what he's up to, but often enough to let us know he's not dead.

How the hell are you, man?

lol :)

not so much a project for me, the womans transmission bearings are going so im looking for a cheap trans that i can slap some new bearings and just do a switch-a-roo. I could just rebuild hers but rebuilding a used one would save some down time.

shes got a blue fou doo with tein springs and 15x7" black with polished lip wheels . . it reminds me of the hatch also much :) i gotta get her a steering wheel so the car feels new to her again (shes gettin tired of the car but i dont want her to get rid of it) and some better brakes cause she drives the wheels off it lol

a trans pick up in PA might not be bad . . pm sent

Back