WTB p13 ecu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TomZZ30

Hey i'm looking for a p13ecu for my h22a that i just bought for 300bucks, got a steal on a clean motor lol message me my msn and email is tom.zettler@gmail.com. I only have paypal plus, I live in canada,ontario,walkerton so if your willing to ship that would be greatful :) thanks

might want to consider a chipped p72 as well. I had better experiences with my p72 than the p13. :shrug2: might have been an isolated incident.

okay i'll keep my eye out , one qustion would a p28 ecu work chip? and where would i find somewhere to get it chipped for an h22a

a p28 would work, but you lose IAB control (some of the low end power goes with that). there is a hack to make it work, but i didn't do it on the p28 i was using and didnt mind TOO much.

I got the chip i used for both of my ECUs from a local tuning shop. I would NOT recommend getting one from ebay.

p13 ecu

I have a jdm p13 ecu I'll let go I weent with a p72 chipped and tunned on chrome so I can sell u mine pm me if intrested...

Back