1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wtb- P28 Ecu Virgin!!!!

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by TurboCivic, May 14, 2007.

1. TurboCivic

TurboCivic 468fwhp B21 on 22 psi...

Hey guys I recently got my motor in and the guy helping me w/ some wiring fucked up and now my p28 is fried, I need a new one ASAP. If you have one let me know how much shipped to 99217. dont ask me how it got fried cause it is a long bad story.

2. widebodyeg

widebodyeg New Member

i have a stock p28 $120 shipped if you still need one

3. LSVtecSdn

LSVtecSdn New Member

I got a virgin P06 from 95 Del Sol that you can get chipped to run P28 for $100 shipped!

4. widebodyeg

widebodyeg New Member

it would be more expensive to chip a p06,you would have to make it vtec and end up spending over $200 all together thats stupid,a p28 would be better and i'll send you one for $100 shipped

5. LSVtecSdn

LSVtecSdn New Member

$75 at Phearable.net to have chipped to what ever you want! I'll take $75 for it shipped! that's stupid to pay $120 for stock P28

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  6. widebodyeg

widebodyeg New Member

chipping a p06 is stupid you would be wasting your time getting it converted to vtec then chipping it for the swap you wanna run,it would be better and cheaper to get a p28 and chip it for what you want and at pherable.com it would be $75 plus shipping from where your at so you would be spending alot just to chip a stupid p06 but if you want to waste time and money and get a p06 i'll sell you one for $50 shipped

7. LSVtecSdn

LSVtecSdn New Member

what is stupid is instead of sending a PM to me you waste this guys thread by talking shit. b/c I price cut you on an ECU this guy is looking for, for his swap. If you have anything else to say.....PM me or him! Ass!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted