Wtb- P28 Ecu Virgin!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboCivic

468fwhp B21 on 22 psi...
Hey guys I recently got my motor in and the guy helping me w/ some wiring fucked up and now my p28 is fried, I need a new one ASAP. If you have one let me know how much shipped to 99217. dont ask me how it got fried cause it is a long bad story.

it would be more expensive to chip a p06,you would have to make it vtec and end up spending over $200 all together thats stupid,a p28 would be better and i'll send you one for $100 shipped

$75 at Phearable.net to have chipped to what ever you want! I'll take $75 for it shipped! that's stupid to pay $120 for stock P28

Last edited:
chipping a p06 is stupid you would be wasting your time getting it converted to vtec then chipping it for the swap you wanna run,it would be better and cheaper to get a p28 and chip it for what you want and at pherable.com it would be $75 plus shipping from where your at so you would be spending alot just to chip a stupid p06 but if you want to waste time and money and get a p06 i'll sell you one for $50 shipped

what is stupid is instead of sending a PM to me you waste this guys thread by talking shit. b/c I price cut you on an ECU this guy is looking for, for his swap. If you have anything else to say.....PM me or him! Ass!

Back