WTB P30 ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TDaddy

I need a P30 ECU for a 1992-1995 Honda del Sol DOHC VTEC EG/SiR. I need it to get my california BAR sticker. :rant: CA.

Originally posted by TDaddy@Apr 13 2004, 07:00 PM
I need a P30 ECU for a 1992-1995 Honda del Sol DOHC VTEC EG/SiR. I need it to get my california BAR sticker. :rant: CA.

Just so you know they don't check if it's JDM or not just as long as it says P30 on the box... We passed with a JDM P30...

Some places makes you go to honda and get a print out saying that the ECU is USDM. Whether they go beyond looking at the P30, is beyond me and up to the dealership.

well, we called the referee guy... he's been really cool about this... he's actually HELPING US OUT! so, he's calling around to see if a J-spec ECU is acceptable or not. :)

Just so you know they don't check if it's JDM or not just as long as it says P30 on the box... We passed with a JDM P30...

that's awesome... i have hope that we CAN pass... what car did you swap into? and what motor?? he also mentioned to us that we need to re-route the vacuum hoses... and find a 'check timing' connector. that's the EASY (not expensive) part... haha.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Apr 14 2004, 06:57 PM
well, we called the referee guy... he's been really cool about this... he's actually HELPING US OUT! so, he's calling around to see if a J-spec ECU is acceptable or not. :)

that's awesome... i have hope that we CAN pass... what car did you swap into? and what motor?? he also mentioned to us that we need to re-route the vacuum hoses... and find a 'check timing' connector. that's the EASY (not expensive) part... haha.

Ya, everyone makes them out to be dickheads when in reality they're really pretty cool guys... They don't make a dealership do a print out, they look themselves to see what ECU it is... Your appointment is at the referee, they don't make you drive to a dealership too... :blink:

This was a B16a1 into an HF CRX converted to OBD1...

Back