WTB- Paint 4 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klei2fast

I really would like to paint my civic this summer. Every place that I have looked at has quoted me a lot. I was just wondering if you know somebody who could do it for me? Thanks.

I paint cars, Your looking at somewhere around $1000 for paint and labor.

Thanks

have you tried macco? b cuzz over here they having a sale on any color you want and its only around 200 somethin. the only color they said that will cost alot is the Pearl white.

Bump...anyone in the chicago/milwaukee area want to paint my car. I'm thinking black, so it would be pretty easy.

I would paint it but i dont exactly have access to a booth. If you want to wait til August, MATC in Madison will do cars for cost. Check around at the local tech. colleges and see if they offer a auto body program.

just remember if you want it to be black whoever you have do it make sure they are good at bodywork because you will see EVERYTHING after its black

Yes, black does show EVERYTHING and it is hard to keep clean you will have to wash it every 3-4 days to keep it looking good. But it does look good clean. :thumbsup:

Back