WTB PICKUP TRUCK 4DRWTB DOESENT MATTER YEAR CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

let me know if a jeep cherokee would tickle your fancy. Runs great and needs no work. I just replaced all brakes and lines ( rotars, pads, shoes, wheel cylanders, all the drum hardware) also put a new heater motor in it and did an alignment. Its a 93 and the only rust is on the floorboards but they were cut out and replaced along with the rocker panels. I can let you have it for 1700 or so if your interested.

Im looking for a pickup truck doesent have to look great just run decent need it for as a working truck willing to trade i have a couple things forsale and can pretty much get anything if your looking for something must be in ny not too far awya from my house dont want to travel to far...

I'm going down to NC on the 19th, to pick up a few p/u's.

97-99 Dodge 1500's

97-99 Ford F-150's

a bunch of others.

How much are you looking to spend? I can get them at decent prices and they're in good condition.

as little as possible *l*...not sure im kinda looking for a older pickup just a beater to use to junk stuff with that can handle a beating ya know what i mean?

I have a Ford Fseries at my friend's house, it's a piece of shit but won't die. $600 and it's got new glass, electrical, exhaust, frame supports (The frame was ok, I just felt it was missing some steel.. in other words, you can hit this thing with a tank) 4 speed, 351 Windsor and 4x4.

Tow it out of there. It has a bed, but it's not attached. Ain't gonna pass NY inspection.

PM if you're interested, I'll hook you up

I'm also selling my 87 4Runner, but it's not as bad of a truck as you want. I'm looking for $2000, $2500 fixed up.

-> Steve

well im talkin i can get these CHEAP for what they are.....like 2-3k maybe. >1.5K probably on the older Dodge 1500s.

Hell even if I did happen to get you one, for the price it would be worth it you could resell the bitch for 7k...F150. Then buy a little bit better beater.

sure your right we can talk about it in a couple days your not leaving till the 19 right?..i have trucks here in the lot just not big enough and they dont run that great i have a couple trucks just dont wanna hasle with them

willing to trade 91 civic dx, comes with chrome wheels,d16a1,b18a,s1 tranny,ported poilished intake mani,has to dead cyls runs and drives just has no power..let me know i also have a extra motor to be put it..i need a TRUCK

i decided not to go down there. Too much of a hassle and I'd only pick up 3 trucks.

I still may do it because I'll make a 3-5k profit at minimum.

Back