wtb pm6 and 90 si dizzy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondadx

im doing a swap on my 89 dx and iv already done the dp to mp conversion,,now i just need a pm6 ecu and dizzy for 90 d16a6,,need this asap,,plz also need a downpipe

pm6

yea,, im gonna get one from injen78,,,,sorry bro ,no pun,,,but,,im still lookin for a d16 mp obd0 dizzy,,,do you have one???

Last edited:
i might have to take you up on that,,,i bought one from euroasian auto parts used and my car wont stay running and its hell to start,,idles a few second,,then starts to crap out and then dies

I have a 90-91 OBD-O integra distributer which will work just fine I can modify it to work for your car all I have to do is grind 1 arm so that it fits. All you need is 1 bolt to hold it in place anyways. I do these conversions for customers all the time and happy with the results. I can sell you the 90-91 integra distributer complete for $100 with priority shipping included. I also have a Pg7 ecu which redline is at 7,500 Rpms stock better than 6,500 Rpm on the Pm6. For the Pg7 ecu $60, I only have 1 left so let me know whats up.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

https://hondaswap.com/parts-sale-trade-wanted/fs-mpfi-harness-conversion-dx-si-114851/

all this sounds very tempting,,but i kinda need to narrow the prob down ,cuz i cant keep spending money on things that arent the problem,,today im gonna test the dizzy and make sure the injectors are working

:asshat: Dude "STFU" I do these conversions on a daily basis you have no idea and what you are talking about when you give your sorry A$$ advice. Just cause you live on here you think you know whats up. Try working on car and then talk other than that shut up. Blanco is one of the worst people to take advice from he goes by what he hears. If I have customers coming to me on a daily basis for swaps/wiring conversions/ and parts then I must be doing something right.

Oh! as for the lettering this might make it easier on your bottle cap glasses Mr. Magoo.

The fact of the matter is that the PG7 ecu will work. So no need to waist my time letting you know whats up. FYI don't just go by what you hear go by what you actually know.

Since I'm not on here too much I'm not going to waist my time putting you down cause I know I'm the better person here as all you ever do is post non sense. People ask simple questions and you just always seem to try and put them down but then again thats all you can do. Just type away since you are on here 24-7 with nothing better to do.

This is what I did today you fuckin fagget painted customers car.
You on the other hand a drummer of course which likes to hold not 1 but 2 sticks hmmmmmm sounds like a fag to me. Well I had enough with your gay a$$ "BLANCO" --->:gayflag::super::laughbounce2:
P4030013.jpg

ChristophersWhip.jpg

Back