WTB:PR3/PW0/pass side SiR bumper lamp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Korax

As it sates, looking for a PR3 or PW0 OBD0 ECU. Also looking for a passenger side turn signal/corner lamp for a EF9 SiR bumper. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. you can just PM me. (^.^)/.

I know man. The one I have is mint, and I have actually missed a few sales of single passenger side lamps:(. On the up side I only bought the fenders/markers/bumper/single signal light for $300 off a local. If I end up having to spend the cash on a new set I will, just trying to avoid it. That bumper is just so much better looking than my 90-91 DX. I want to put it on ; ;.

Last edited:
Secondly, that bumper light you saw on Hmotors was for the EF8 CRX. They aren't the same :(.

find the right set and sell the one you have for a good dollar.. lol.. someone is looking for a driver side somewhere

I got a PW0 but i'm not sure of it's condition. I don't have any friend's running OBD0 so I can't test it at the moment.

I'll sell it to you for dirt cheap that way if it ends up faulty, you can send it to Xenocron or something for repair... LMK

Let me know what you want for it shipped to 15301. I think mine is totally dead. I have checked all my grounds, etc and i cant get it to blink me a code ;/. Do you have reason to believe it's no good?

Edit: Oh, and I assume with your comment it isn't chipped?

Last edited:
Let me know what you want for it shipped to 15301. I think mine is totally dead. I have checked all my grounds, etc and i cant get it to blink me a code ;/. Do you have reason to believe it's no good?

Edit: Oh, and I assume with your comment it isn't chipped?
No reason. I just don't want to say it's good and it ends up being faulty.

It doesn't "look" chipped. The solder doesn't look tampered with and there's no socket installed either :shrug2:

Also, it's in a clear case. I don't remember where it came from lol. It's been so long since I ran anything obd0.

$25 shipped to your door VIA FedEx... LMK

iPhonePictures088.jpg

iPhonePictures085.jpg

Last edited:
Back