1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB: Rear disc brake for my EH (eg)

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by S14 B20 EH, Oct 15, 2008.

1. S14 B20 EH

S14 B20 EH New Member

having trouble finding a REAR set up that will fit on my 95 hatch that is complete. kinda need this asap. rotors and pads dont have to be good ill get new ones...but need everything else...ebrake cable, brake lines, spindles, calipers, control arms, trail arms...if control arms arent available i could possible do without and get some aftermarket ones...let me know pm me or email me at koonta@tmail.com thanks

2. loayo

loayo New Member

Hey did you find something? I am in the market as well for the same and I am not sure where to look. My mechanic told me the rear drums are more reliable :shrug: I know I need front brakes, I was thinking all around.

3. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

The rear brakes from an Integra will bolt right on. All you need is rear trailing arms, upper control arms, brake discs, brake calipers, brake lines (the flex lines), proportioning valve from and 94'-01' Integra and E-brake cables from an 99-00' Si.

It's a pretty straight forward swap...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted