WTB: Rolling shell 88-90 Hatch/Coupe Civ

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dow.Tom

I'm looking for a 88-90 civic hatch perferably, or a coupe. It does not have to be running, does not have to have a motor, but i would like it to be rolling (ie with tires). I am located in Baltimore Maryland and can arrange transportation i believe.
Post pictures if possible and asking price
Thanks in advance, Tomas

I dont think they made coupes in those years(only HB, CRX HB, and sedan). good luck with your search

see my sig

i'm sellimg my crx shell 1991

Hey, thanks for the reply. The car does not have axles correct? Also, the car has no motor mounts, but does the car have seats or a center consul. It says it doesnt have STOCK, but does it have aftermarket, or no?

What is your asking price?

its a bare shell , i can leave the dash and center consil for a small fee
1991 non rolling crx shell NO RUST $375 obo
non rolling means no suspension
with out dash and consil... taco15 has dibs
no steering wheel at all... sold

i have a 91 crx si minus the motor and trans. i have everything for a b series swap including axles, hasport mounts and shift linkage. it also has new brembo rotors and ebc pads, tokico 5 way adj shocks and springs, braided lines, powder coated front suspension, omni power rear control arm, MINT interior. no rot or rust. needs a passenger side fender though asking 1800$ im selling b/c im moving and do not hav a garage.

Back