WTB sheet metal for DA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

diefwd

anyone have a DA parts car i need assorted sheetmetal for my car. I need the door latch pillar, the metal on the bottom of the quarter glass , and quarter panels. I dont need the whole thing just the back part to save weight on shipping. diefwd@hotmail.com thaks

im in the same boat (i think) my DA is a beat lookin box, your prolly better off jus tryin to find a straight shell and swap your shit it'd be easier for real

I have an ENTIRE 90 teg RS. Although... no brakes, no motor, no suspension, no dash, no interior what so ever, no bumpers ect. Just the frame of the car and the hatch lid and a hood. All in great shape. Bought it from a guy that was leaving for iraq and stripped everything for an 88 civic dx. So let me know!

it's my roomates shell but we need to get it out of our drive way. The car has NO rust anywhere and everything is in great shape. I will double check on prices for you but it wont be outrageous or anything. Mostley we just want to recoupe the cost of buying it (which wasn't very much) so I'm sure it will be cheap.

Back