WTB: Short shifter, rear tranny brack 00 si etc

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilubmyEG

Looking for ek motor mounts good condition for a B series manual motor. Short shifter for B series into a civic ek hatch 97. OBD2a to OBD1 jumper harness. Integra Axels 94-01 a pair. Rear Camber Kit for ek hatch. Coilover suspension preferably Tein basic dampers just let me know what you have the drop height. Need a turbo fuel pump as well 255lph walbro is preferd :). and how much shipped to 84047 pm me thanks! Will update as I need more parts. Thanks fellas!

Last edited:
I have the intermidiate shaft and axles from a 96 GSR but i think one axle is broken (busted cv boot. The axle and cv joints are still good though) and I have the rear mount bracket from the GSR too. I'm almost positive it's the same bracket as the 99-00 Si rear bracket but you should make sure first.

If you're interested, i'll sell you all the parts I listed for $150 Shipped. $125 Shipped if you don't want the axle with the ripped boot.

I actually just looked, it is different...

http://www.photosquirrel.com/d/29086-1/rear_tranny_bkt.jpg

Well if you want the interm shaft and axles and sell them to you for $103 shipped for all 3. If you don't want to repair the busted boot axle, i'll sell you the interm shaft and good axle for $77 Shipped. Don't mind the weird price numbers lol. I added 3% for PayPal fees. Also, I only accept PayPal. I'm verified by PayPal :)

I actually just looked, it is different...

http://www.photosquirrel.com/d/29086-1/rear_tranny_bkt.jpg

Well if you want the interm shaft and axles and sell them to you for $103 shipped for all 3. If you don't want to repair the busted boot axle, i'll sell you the interm shaft and good axle for $77 Shipped. Don't mind the weird price numbers lol. I added 3% for PayPal fees. Also, I only accept PayPal. I'm verified by PayPal :)

Thanks just need the axels have the interm shaft, just need a passenger axel if i wana use my driver side axel again.. not to sure.

The mounts that bolt to the car? No I don't sorry :( but i'm doing a swap on a friend's car right now and he might be willing to part with them. I'm pulling an ITR swap out of a friend's EG to put into my friend's DA and the DA doesn't use the lower mounts so he might be willing to part with them. They are OEM mounts... I might have a brand new driver side EK mount. The weird looking mount... i'll see if I can find it if you're interested...

I might have a brand new driver side EK mount. The weird looking mount... i'll see if I can find it if you're interested...

lol the only mount I have thats a performance mount lol! Wont need that. Check on the rear tranny mount and the passenger tranny mount thanks man!

Well the EG is using a replacement mount kit for b series so I don't think you'll be able to use the upper-passenger tranny mount, driver side mount (obviously lol) and the rear mount... Are you interested in both lower passenger and driver side mounts? If so, i'll go check and see what condition they are in and i'll report back to you...

Back